Saturday, July 28, 2012

Yes! I Believe!!!

I believe!!!
I believe in Jesus!
I believe that He has saved me!
I believe that He has forgiven me!
I believe that I have eternal life!
I believe that I am renewed, restored, reconciled to God because of His amazing works!
I believe that I can do all things through Jesus who strengthens me!
I believe that I am more than conqueror because He lives in me!
I believe that the sufferings in this world are nothing compared to what He has prepared for me!
I believe that He is faithful to do what He has promised for He is faithful!
I believe that He will perfect the things that which concerns me from the smallest detail of my life to my greatest concern!
I believe that I am healed because of His stripes, from the crowns of my head to the sole of my feet!
I believe that God answers prayer because He is a listening God, He never withholds good things from His children!
I believe that He has plan a wonderful future for me, not of evil, but a life filled with hope, blessing and favor from Him!
I believe that He has crown my efforts with success for He delighted in me!
I believe, yes I believe for I know when I believe in Jesus, this is the power that causes God to move mountains ahead of me, this is the power that causes me to claim my victory, this is the power that move the hands of God in reply to my prayers and this is the power that empower me to do great things for Him, for I believe!
Do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment