Monday, May 7, 2012

Love Can Wait


Love can wait...why in a hurry? Young people right now are so preoccupied with love ideas, feelings and a lot of things that matters to the heart. As early as 10 or 12 you can read news about teen pregnancies, abortion and other complications due to impulsive behavior towards opposite sex. Well, I myself have experienced to be in love and infatuated, I remember having crush on one of my neighbors who rejected me and the worst part is, when he tore the love letter I wrote him, he tore it right before my eyes! I have experienced to be fooled and laughed at because I cannot control my emotions every time my crush would pass by or when I caught a glimpse of him! All of it was just a part of my past which taught me a valuable lesson, love is not to be beg for, it will naturally come at the right time and at the right person, I am not referring to Mr. or Ms. Perfect, what I am saying is, as a person you have the right to be treated right, you don't need to beg for love, you don't need to buy it, people will give it to you willingly not because you are famous, pretty, intelligent etc., that's why it is important to wait. Because when you wait, you rely on God, you tell Him to take care of your life even your love life, because He did care about it more than you'll ever know! Some people lost their sense of self-respect and value of themselves when they throw themselves to someone who is not even in love with them. Remember, Jesus, the King of kings, Lord of all, loved you the most, He doesn't want you to be hurt or be treated worthless, why would you allow a human being hurt you, use you and fool you? You don't deserve that! Please consider that when you hasten to love and you allow your emotions to rule over you, most unlikely you will do stupid things and choose the inferior things and it's too late to realize this reality - too late I mean, when you are wallowing in self pity and depression because the person you love has rejected you after giving yourself, your time and even your money, when you are thinking about abortion because of unwanted pregnancy, when you are thinking about suicide because you've been fooled. I just hope that before these things happen to you, think wisely, wait and wait and wait. Because the perfect person God has reserve for you is also waiting for you at the right time. Think about this!

2 comments: