Wednesday, November 30, 2011

On Concert Preparation...


Gosh, if you are going to look at the tremendous works ahead of you, plus the stress and the pressure of the things that needs to be done and the expectations you need to meet, you will definitely explode... The tiring job of finishing the concert, gathering the kids, listening and acting to their complains or "sumbong", I really find it crazy and nerve-wrecking. How I wish that for just a moment, I wanted to fly to a solitary place, relax and be alone for even just a moment...

But, wait a minute, I'm doing this for the Lord, whether I get the help that I need, I need to finish strong, for the love of God and for these little kids whom I fell in-love with...indeed its tiring actually most of the time, but just to see them dance, sing and act for God is a very wonderful achievement for me, they used to be so shy and afraid to stand and be noticed, but hey! now, they are so eager to perform for the Lord, mentioning Chescka, Hanna, Nicole, Jappy, Bea, Shane, Baham, Winwin, Faye and all of them are so eager to do this, I simply don't care about the motive but what is important is that they are enjoying performing for the Lord. This is something that they will never forget, because this will leave a mark in the history of their childhood days, that someday will be God's tool to hone them to become children of the King!

Lord, thank You for the inspiration I get seeing the next generation of worshipers, I will not regret dying in the ministry, for me, this is a lasting legacy for the future of the church tomorrow. Guide them in Your hands Lord and never let them go!

No comments:

Post a Comment