I am a Lover of Jesus... and I want to share this love with people of this world!
Hello Everyone
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Hi everyone, thank you so much for
visiting my blog, please find time to comment, rate or subscribe. Your inputs
are very much welcome. Together let’s strengthen ourselves for the coming of
our Lord Jesus!
Dear Cong. Champion Manny Pacquiao: We who consider you as the people’s champ will never forget how you fought for us. Despite of your loss, we will remain true to you. We want you to know that we are grateful for you because you have shown the spirit of a true warrior not only in times of victory but in times of defeat. You have done well to represent our country; because of you our nation has found its way globally in terms of sports, therefore in times past we have rejoiced in your victory and we will stand and back you up, never forsake you in times of defeat. People may persecute you because of your faith but please continue to stand for God who will be there for you especially in your darkest hour. We your fans will be there to support you, to honor you and to pray for you, in these times of defeat please know that we the people of the Philippines will be your strength for you serve our strength and our inspiration. Be brave Cong. Manny Pacquiao, the Lord is with you an...
People all over the world may have been celebrating Father’s Day. Cards, flowers and other presentations were given to commemorate all fathers of the world. Fathers definitely enjoy this occasion for once in a year; tributes were given to fathers for all their hard-work, love and care they express for their family. But, my husband is different, he doesn’t anticipate this celebration, for him it brings pain for the memory of our child, Matthew Joash. Our son was born June 17, 2004. We were so excited for the coming of our firstborn child because after a series of failed pregnancies, finally our prayers were answered. My husband fulfilled my entire request during my pregnancy, I would asked him to buy me mangoes, jackfruit and papaya which I craved so much and not only that, I requested white spaghetti which I remembered my favorite snack during the first 3 months of pregnancy. We bought a lot of child stuffs from feeding bottles, to baby clothes and other items a child needs. ...
Love can wait...why in a hurry? Young people right now are so preoccupied with love ideas, feelings and a lot of things that matters to the heart. As early as 10 or 12 you can read news about teen pregnancies, abortion and other complications due to impulsive behavior towards opposite sex. Well, I myself have experienced to be in love and infatuated, I remember having crush on one of my neighbors who rejected me and the worst part is, when he tore the love letter I wrote him, he tore it right before my eyes! I have experienced to be fooled and laughed at because I cannot control my emotions every time my crush would pass by or when I caught a glimpse of him! All of it was just a part of my past which taught me a valuable lesson, love is not to be beg for, it will naturally come at the right time and at the right person, I am not referring to Mr. or Ms. Perfect, what I am saying is, as a person you have the right to be treated right, you don't need to beg for love, you don't...
Comments
Post a Comment